Sunday, August 27


I slept poorly and woke up not feeling well. Still this evening I don't feel quite right. I slept through breakfast and then slept through the church service. Not until the latter end of lunch did I get up and try eating. Caleb helped me out in the morning by bringing me water and some Advil. My stomach continued to feel off but it was alright enough to enjoy some soup for lunch. After lunch I went back to laying down but was unsuccessful in falling asleep before dinner.
I ate light and simple at dinner. I started with green peas and then some kraft dinner. The warm of the Kraft dinner was appreciated but I could tell that it didn't sit as well. I got around to setting up pelaton and I've felt well enough for my evening activities. I still look forward to sleep despite laying down almost all day.

Trip: 0km
Time: slept

Our kitchen truck unloaded the extra supplies here at the church. The tour is truly ending. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bathurst, NB to Daigle Daigle Park Campground in Saint-Louis, NB

Amqui, QC to Sugarloaf Provincial Park in Atholville, NB