The Stehouwer family will be heading out this Saturday, June 17, for Vancouver, British Columbia!
St.-Louis, NB to Murray Beach Provincial Park near Murray Corner, NB
Cold morning. It was so cold! Getting on my bike was a slow motion and the shadows were made of shivers. A blessing came at 17km when I saw my crew's bikes at a Tim Hortons. Caleb gave me hot hot mocha because he didn't like it for some reason. I thoroughly enjoyed having a free hot drink. I felt decent till around 80km when I struggled to sit on my seat due to such discomfort. I "sent it" to the next rest stop at 99km to get of my seat as soon as possible. I sat for part of the next section and then mostly stood for our last 30km. I unclipped my toes and stood on my heels occasionally to variate pressure points. I wasn't looking for many things in particular today but I did find a great abandoned home near the very end of the ride. Pictures and descriptions are below. Tomorrow is a shorter day of under 100km which includes a 15km shuttle ride. The shuttle ride is due to bicycles not being allowed on the Confederation Bridge to Prince Edward Island. Trip: 142...
Comments
Post a Comment