Sunday, August 13

Phew. I needed sleep today! I woke up many times throughout the night simply to rollover. It's not uncommon for me but it seems I'm not well rested in the morning.
We all went to Calvin CRC for morning church. The church got packed full including the balcony! It's great to be in a full church, voices singing in semi-harmony. I got to meet Williams family as Ottawa is his home city. His son Ben (another 18 year old) is joining for the rest of the tour.
My afternoon was spent on low energy. I could tell I was dragging. Caleb went off to downtown while I washed a few clothes and then took a two hour nap. William showed back up after going home for the afternoon. We had dinner and then he took Caleb and I into town.

Calvin CRC


Rearview from William's car.

The city of Ottawa featuring bike Lanes (seen as green).

Parliament building featuring William's son Ben.

Canal system down to the major river dividing Ontario from Quebec.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amqui, QC to Sugarloaf Provincial Park in Atholville, NB

Bathurst, NB to Daigle Daigle Park Campground in Saint-Louis, NB