Hope, BC to Manning Park

I slept under a truck last night, the gear truck to be more specific. I was not lacking a tent but sought other shelter for it's simplicity. I had done similar back in 2013 Sea to Sea. It I didn't have to set up the tent then I wouldn't! The night was warm and bugs not too bad.
Biking was uphill. We rode from Hope, BC to Marring Park up in the mountains. We climbed over 1600m (a mile) in elevation! The climb went on and on, I kept a steady pace again riding with William.
We are having sloppy joes on french bread and Kraft dinner (Mac n cheese). Fred had a birthday last night and we celebrated with cake!! No cell phone service overnight but I'll get to posting this when I can. Sleeping under the truck again with a tarp underneath me to keep the dust away.

Time: 4 hour 28min
Trip: 73.5
Avg: 16.4
Max: 69.7





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amqui, QC to Sugarloaf Provincial Park in Atholville, NB

Bathurst, NB to Daigle Daigle Park Campground in Saint-Louis, NB

Sault Ste Marie, MI to the Marina of Blind River, Ontario