Sheguiandah, ON to Happy Hearts Tent and Trailer Park in Tobermory, ON

The easy day today surely was easy! I slept in but time still went fast. I didn't slip in time to change clothes so I just rode in my sweatpants and plain black shirt which I wore to bed.
The ferry ride was easily the highlight of the day so far (because Caleb and I are finding a skatepark). The greatest entertainment on the ferry was two guys and a girl that knew formal dancing. First it seemed they had no music but they played it off of their phones. William offered his speaker and they used it awhile.

Time: 2hr 40min ish
Trip: 55km ish (not including ferry ride)
Avg: unknown
Max: unknown
My odometer is no longer working, likely just a dead battery.

Just loaded.

Top deck viewing area.

The dancers.

About to head out.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amqui, QC to Sugarloaf Provincial Park in Atholville, NB

Bathurst, NB to Daigle Daigle Park Campground in Saint-Louis, NB