Sunday, August 20

It's Sunday, it's rest day. Breakfast was pushed back extra long so that we could make it brunch and skip lunch. I was glad to be sleeping in Ben's tent. Rain held out till around 9:40am, cleared up for breakfast, and stayed clear for our in camp church service.
The sun came out around noon and started to dry out camp. I got around to blogging and doing my laundry so it would dry. It's been wet/damp the last few days. I caught a later shuttle into Rimouski for something to do. William was with me and two others.
Back in camp we had hot chili soup for dinner. The chili was very good and I dipped the crust of the leftover pizza in it for a nummy combo. It's a lot to comprehend that 8weeks of cycling are behind me with only a week and two days left. After this tour I transition straight into college. At our evening meeting we got tour and details. My emotions mix as I don't know what to feel. I don't exactly want the tour to end, the mission surely won't. I haven't given much thought about moving onto college and that transition will happen very promptly.

The word for this week is savour. Savour what all of us on Sea to Sea are experiencing.

My apologies for no pictures today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amqui, QC to Sugarloaf Provincial Park in Atholville, NB

Bathurst, NB to Daigle Daigle Park Campground in Saint-Louis, NB