Ottawa, ON to Ecole Polyvalente Lavigne in Lachute, QC

I felt alright. It's a new week and I tried adjusting my bicycle a little bit. William went ahead with his son Ben and Caleb to Mark the bicycle paths of Ottawa because William is from Ottawa. I'm on food truck loading this week so I planned to stay back in camp awhile. Frank held back with me despite not having a morning chore.
The paths of Ottawa were very nice and also well used. Frank and I weren't always right next to eachother but we stuck in a similar group. After rest stop two we took a toonie (two dollar) ferry to Quebec across the Ottawa river. Quebec has many more french speaking people and most signs are in French. Frank and I caught up to William and crew at rest stop two because they had stopped for breakfast. The day remained enjoyable and of very pleasant bicycling conditions.
I'm going to sleep in Ben's tent tonight so I can get away from the mosquitos and not have to put up my own tent.

Trip: 137.8km
Time: 7:20am to 2:20pm



Ottawa river and some beautiful bike paths this morning. 

Interesting. 

Ferry to Quebec. 


View to the Ottawa river. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amqui, QC to Sugarloaf Provincial Park in Atholville, NB

Bathurst, NB to Daigle Daigle Park Campground in Saint-Louis, NB