Yorkton, SK to Russell Peace Park Campground in Russell, MB

I stayed warm enough last night! The hammock the two nights before wasn't warm enough but the ground worked. I slept that little bit better and slept in till 6:23am. Breakfast had already started, I missed all the hot poorage and the cereals that I prefer. I skimped on breakfast and felt it slightly on my ride. Thankfully I was helped out from kilometre thirty to fiftyseven. Kilometre fiftyseven was our lunch stop at Trinity Lutheran Church of Churchbridge. I ate well of sandwiches, muffins, and watermelon. I felt more energy and a better mood for the rest of the ride. William and I finished the day up with rootbeer from A&W.
Camp is a pleasant park but with a short walk to the washrooms. Supper was provided by Russell Alliance Church which also provided ice cream for dessert!
The upcoming youth pastor, Caleb, happened to be into skateboarding and longboarding. He's got some great upcoming teen ministries and skating is his way to hang with the kids. I happened to break the tail on my mini board two days ago and have been looking for an old board to resolve the mini board situation. He was able to get an old skate deck gathering cobwebs for me. It's looking to work out plenty well and I hope to try it in the next skatepark!

Time: 4hr 14min
Trip: 105.9km
Avg: 24.9km/hr
Max: 75km/hr







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amqui, QC to Sugarloaf Provincial Park in Atholville, NB

Bathurst, NB to Daigle Daigle Park Campground in Saint-Louis, NB

Sault Ste Marie, MI to the Marina of Blind River, Ontario