Baudette, MN to Northome School in Northome, MN

A great night of sleep inside the Lake of the Woods School started my day off well. A blend of Honey Nut Cheerios, poorage, and brown sugar has become my daily fuel. With Caleb on breakfast clean up and William on kitchen truck loading, Frank and I waited around for a later start. The weather was nice and the wind was pleasant. I rode with those three as well as some others who were still in camp. We talked, sang, and laughed our way to the first day stop.
The rest of the day riding was a little less cheery but by no means hard. William, Caleb, Frank, and I finished off the day at Jourdan's Family Diner. I had pancakes, Frank a cherry waffle, Caleb and William a Denver sandwich with fries.

Time: 5hr 1min
Trip: 121.5km
Avg: 24.1km/hr
Max: 34.7km/hr



The remnants of a gas station in Waskish, MN.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amqui, QC to Sugarloaf Provincial Park in Atholville, NB

Bathurst, NB to Daigle Daigle Park Campground in Saint-Louis, NB

Sault Ste Marie, MI to the Marina of Blind River, Ontario